Henry Schein® Orthodontics™ Presents the 2023 European Carriere® Symposium in Cannes, France
Henry Schein Orthodontics™, the orthodontics enterprise of Henry Schein, Inc., is happy to announce its 2023 European Carriere Symposium that may happen from 5 to six October 2023, on the Resort Martinez, in Cannes, France.
This Symposium will deal with the most recent advances in Class II correction on Thursday, 5 October 2023, and Class III correction on Friday, 6 October 2023, together with examples of Class III correction that beforehand would have been surgical circumstances. Extra matters lined will embrace tips on how to harness the ability of self-ligating brackets and the hybridisation of aligner circumstances. There can even be three non-compulsory interactive workshops to permit members to observe new abilities in a hands-on format. Subjects embrace correcting Class II and Class III, maximising the advantages of self-ligating brackets, and remedy planning with clear aligners. The workshops are designed for members to go away the symposium assured of their new abilities and really feel higher ready to make use of them in observe instantly.
Throughout speaker panel opinions held on the finish of every day, members have the possibility to submit their very own complicated case for analysis and dwell dialogue on stage by the audio system. This supplies insights into every speaker’s strategy to the case and permits for debates in regards to the totally different views and their deserves.
“Henry Schein Orthodontics is trying ahead to internet hosting this best-in-class academic occasion with distinctive audio system to repeatedly assist to maneuver orthodontic training ahead,“ mentioned Steve Boggan, President Henry Schein Orthodontics and Chief Business Officer – International Oral Reconstructive Group.
The Symposium will embrace lectures from consultants specializing in Class II and III remedy:
- Dr. Luis Carrière: Dr. Carrière is the inventor of the evidence-based Sagittal First™ Philosophy powered by the Carriere® Movement 3DTM Equipment. Dr. Carrière obtained his dental diploma from the College of Complutense in Madrid (UCM). He then attended the College of Barcelona (UB) the place he accomplished his Orthodontic coaching and acquired his Grasp of Science in Orthodontics. In 2006, he acquired his Doctorate in Orthodontics, Cum Laude, from the College of Barcelona (UB). Dr. Carrière is a member of the Editorial Evaluate Board for the American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, in addition to an invited professor at a number of Orthodontic departments all through the world. He additionally maintains his non-public observe within the Carrière Orthodontic Centre in Barcelona, Spain
- Dr. James A. McNamara: Dr. McNamara is a graduate of the College of California Berkeley, USA He acquired his dental and orthodontic training on the College of California San Francisco and a Doctorate in Anatomy from the College of Michigan, USA. Dr. McNamara holds an Endowed Professorship within the Division of Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry within the College of Minnesota College of Dentistry, US in addition to a professorship within the College of Minnesota Medical College and within the Middle for Human Development and Growth, a analysis unit on the Ann Arbor campus in Michigan, USA. He’s a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics and a Fellow of the American School of Dentists and past-president of the Midwest Edward H. Angle Society of Orthodontists.
- Dr. Lorenzo Franchi: Dr. Franchi acquired his dental training on the Dental College of the College of Florence, Italy. He accomplished his PhD in Preventive Orthodontics on the Division of Orthodontics there as effectively. Dr. Franchi is presently Full Professor, Director of the Postgraduate Orthodontic Program of the College of Florence and Dean of the College of Dentistry on the College. He’s additionally “Thomas M. Graber Visiting Scholar”, Division of Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry, College of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA. Dr. Franchi presently is a member of the Editorial Board of the Angle Orthodontist and Affiliate Editor of the European Journal of Orthodontics and Progress in Orthodontics.
- Dr. Ana-María Cantor: Dr. Cantor obtained her dental diploma from the Pontifi cia Javeriana College in Bogota, Colombia. She then continued her research and accomplished the Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics postgraduate program at Uni C.I.E.O. in Bogota, Colombia. Dr. Cantor is the Director of Clínica Dental Odontokids in Malaga, Spain. Along with her non-public observe, she is a member of the American Affiliation of Orthodontists (AAO), World Federation of Orthodontists (WFO), European Orthodontic Society (EOS) and the Sociedad Española de Ortodoncia (SEDO).
- Dr. Peri Colino: Dr. Colino is a Professor on the European College Miguel de Cervantes and a Professor of the Grasp in Orthodontic and Dentofacial Orthopedic programme on the College of Alcalá de Henares (ITECO), Spain. He obtained his Ph.D. from the College of Extremadura with Most qualification, “Sobresaliente Cum laude”. Dr. Colino is presently the coordinator of Diploma of Skilled in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics at The College of Extremadura.
Networking alternatives will probably be obtainable to permit members to share their experiences with different peer professionals from around the globe. As in prior years, the occasion is predicted to sell-out, bringing collectively main orthodontic audio system and forward-thinking attendees in a robust studying atmosphere. To register, please go to www.CarriereSymposium.com.