Chipotle accepting TikTok resumes to fill 15,000 jobs nationwide
HOUSTON (KIAH) – Did you ever suppose your TikTok account may land you a job? Now it may.
Chipotle Mexican Grill is trying to rent 15,000 new group members throughout the nation. The corporate’s second Coast to Coast Profession Day is being held on Thursday July 15, from 8:00 – 10:00 a.m., after which once more from 2:00 – 5:00 p.m. native time.
Chipotle is among the first manufacturers to leverage TikTok to develop its workforce at a time when hiring is not all the time simple, and meet candidates the place they’re.
TikTok resumes permit candidates to showcase themselves in distinctive and non-traditional methods, the corporate stated in a information launch. Candidates should use #TikTokResumes of their caption when publishing their video resume, and so they can apply for Chipotle positions via July 31.
Candidates employed to work at Chipotle could have entry to the next advantages, in accordance with Chipotle:
- Just lately elevated beginning crew member wages, starting from $11-$18 per hour, for a $15 per hour common wage
- Profession progress alternatives, comparable to advancing to a Restaurateur, which has a median six-figure compensation, in as little as three and a half years
- A Crew Bonus program, which permits restaurant workers the chance to earn an additional month’s price of pay annually for assembly sure efficiency standards
- The power to pursue a debt-free diploma from main nonprofit, accredited universities in partnership with Guild Training, after 120 days of employment
- Entry to psychological well being care, no matter whether or not the worker is enrolled within the firm’s medical plan
- A 401k retirement plan, together with an organization match of 100% on the primary 3% of the compensation an worker contributes and 50% on the following 2% after one 12 months of employment
- FREE Chipotle!